1) People say "Love your job, not the company". Is it actually possible? Don't they both go hand in hand?
2) What do you do when you see growth opportunity in your company, but at the expense of being a part of the dirty politics? From what I hear, politics is every where, so will changing company actually help?
3) When you are a critical resource to a team and you know that the team cannot afford to lose you, would it be ethical to quit?
4) When you are not given the due appreciation for all the hard-work you do, what do you do? Even Bhagwat Geetha says fulfill your responsibilities and do not worry about the results. How far does it hold good in the corporate world?
5) Survival of the fittest? I remember reading a tweet which said - 'I want to live, not survive'. Needs some serious thought right?
6) With companies taking the layoff route as an acceptable solution, settling in life or living life king size seems to be a risk. So if the worse was to happen, what next?
These questions are just the tip of an iceberg and a whole lot of people in IT would be having them. I just took an initiative to compile them and post them here. Feel free to comment with your thoughts and opinions and if required we can all sit together and discuss it over a cup of coffee :)